Aptos & Townhouses Prince Bay, Tulum +ANAH

Código: 1155853
Precio de venta


Dólares Americanos

Nombre: Benjamin Acosta

Teléfono Móvil: +5219848078035

Teléfono Fijo: +13056002980

Email: benjamin@masterbroker.org

Detalles del inmueble

  • País: Mexico
  • State: Quintana Roo
  • City: Tulum
  • Zona: Bahia Prìncipe
  • Código: 1155853
  • Estado: En Construcción
  • Área Construida: 6.00 m2
  • Área Terreno: 69.52 m²
  • Área Privada: 63.52 m2
  • Habitaciones: 2
  • Baño: 2
  • Parking: 1
  • Nivel/Planta: 1
  • Año construcción: 2020
  • Tipo de inmueble: Apartment
  • Tipo de negocio: Venta

Características Internas

  • Aire acondicionado
  • Armarios Empotrados
  • Balcón
  • Baño auxiliar
  • Baño en habitación principal
  • Bifamiliar
  • Cocina equipada
  • Cocina tipo americano
  • Doble Ventana
  • Hospedaje Turismo
  • Suelo de cerámica / mármol

Características Externas

  • Acceso pavimentado
  • Árboles frutales
  • Área Social
  • Áreas Turísticas
  • Ascensor
  • Barbacoa / Parrilla / Quincho
  • Bosque nativos
  • Centros comerciales
  • Cerca zona urbana
  • Circuito cerrado de TV
  • Club House
  • Club Social
  • Garaje
  • Garita de Entrada
  • Gimnasio
  • Jardín
  • Jaula de golf
  • Lago
  • Oficina de negocios
  • Parqueadero visitantes
  • Parques cercanos
  • Piscina
  • Playas
  • Portería / Recepción
  • Río/Quebrada cercano
  • Sala de internet
  • Salón Comunal
  • Sistema de riego
  • Sobre vía principal
  • Terraza
  • Trans. público cercano
  • Urbanización Cerrada
  • Vigilancia
  • Vivienda bifamiliar
  • Zona campestre
  • Zona camping
  • Zona comercial
  • Zona residencial
  • Zonas deportivas
  • Zonas verdes

Descripción Adicional

General Characteristics:

  • Located inside Bahìa Prìncipe Eco Luxury Community of Golf & Residences.
  • 5 Builsings, the Reception and a Fully Equipped Club House
  • 196 units within the Eco Luxury Community
  • 24/7 Security & Survaillance. Controlled Access
  • 8 Unit Styles Between 2/2 Apartments and Touwnhouses (From 748.30 sqft to 1849.23 sqft)
  • Renowned Services and Amenites
  •  Luxury finishes in marbel and granite provide a best cost/quality ratio
  • Perfect combination between nature and a well-balance environment.
  • Lock Off System Available in some units
  • Delivery by 202 Depending on the building location
  • Prices from $165,000.00 USD to $330,000.00 USD Depending on Unit Model 

Acquisition Options:

  • Initial Reservation Fee of $5,000 USD is necesary to separate the unit and make it unavailable for other buyers. (Refundable dunring a 15 day period while offer negociations and agreement of terms are met.
  • 30% of the total value of the unit is requiered in order to sign the Bayer+Seller agreement The remaining 70% may be paid in monthly installments until delivery of the unit.
  • Direct financing available on upto 50% of property price (Interest rates may apply)
  • We work with all National and International Major Banks 
  • Trust Account Legal Guidance by our Attorneys 
  • Discounts may apply acorrding to acquisition offer 
  • The exchange rate is fixed the day Buyer covers the 30% of the total value.
  • Charges may apply for early cancellations. 

Why should you acquire property with our representation services?

  1. All Brokerage and Deal Negociation is FREE for the Buyer
  2. We work with the most outstanding team of sustainable investment oriented Master Brokers & Consultants 
  3. All legal representation is included  with our Real Estate Lawyers (Application, closing costs, tax payment and notary fees may apply)
  4. High End Customer Service
  5. Prost Acquisitions services available (Catalog Furnishing, interior design and services delivery, installation and optional administration)
  6. Vacation Rental Management Programs Available for your convenience. Use your unit whenever you feel like and make money while not using it.
  7. We develop solid commercial relations with our team, clients, brands and investors for your total trust & satisfaction. 



Contacte al master broker

Nombre: Benjamin Acosta

Teléfono Móvil: +5219848078035

Teléfono Fijo: +13056002980

MasterBroker.org Whatsapp
Hola, buen día. Cómo puedo ayudarle el día de hoy?


©2019 masterbroker.org, todos los derechos reservados.
Powered by: wasi.co